1.  how hear about List:  my brother found some men on a chat line (not sure
where, exactly), forwarded some of their letters, via e-mail, to me; I wrote
4 of them requesting help with a PD issue and one responded very helpfully.
 After a couple more letters back and forth, he told me about this list and
how to get on it.  I had first heard about the list on the Internet, but was
too computer-lingo-ignorant to figure out the instructions.  This very kind
man told me exactly what to do.

2.  I joined the list in early or mid-April 1997.

3.  I joined the list in order to seek help with a Sinemet-related problem my
husabnd (PWP) had been having, since our neuro was no help.