--------------E54B980C4D2BB2BC60EE5917

Jim Cordy wrote:

>  People join Lists for various reasons
>
>  1.      How did you first learn about the Parkinsn List?
> I don't remember.
>
>  2.      When did you first join the Parkinsn List?
> At least two years ago.  It was pre my ability to access the www
>  3.      What reason(s) did you have for joining the Parkinsn List?
> Then it was to simply find out more about PD.  Now Its is to
> communicate re
> the Udall Bill and for scientific articles.
>
> Jim Cordy
> Pittsburgh

  Jim, in reading your answers to the questions above, your signature
and my memory of your previous posts, I take it that you neither have
PD, nor are you a Care Giver. If I am right then I would like to say
thanks to whatever motivated you to join this list and thank you for all
effort and time you have given us and I give you a STANDING OVATION.

--------------E54B980C4D2BB2BC60EE5917

begin:          vcard
fn:             Bob  Chapman   64/2
n:              Chapman   64/2;Bob