I don't know if you remember Jack Benny, or ever saw him, but when he had to
make an expensive decision, he would say "I 'm THINKING!"  Well I'm
THINKING..constantly about anything  that would help dad, and mostly to help
mom to pick him up. She has people in twice a day to help now.  THey have a
lift in their car trunk to pick up a wheel chair, folded, and swing it into
the trunk, it is really just a heavy cable with a gadget to attache it to the
chair, on a boom that swings over, it would not lift a person, it's just not
powerful enough.  The problems involved when you connect a machine to a
person, is controlling the device, so does not injure the person, but has
enough power to work. Actually a robot would probably solve the problem, but
it would likely cost as much as two people working full time for several
years, so we must try to make or buy something affordable.  I will continue