In a message dated 97-06-10 18:16:32 EDT, [log in to unmask] (Ken Becker)
writes:

<<
 Sue, how do you get the link to show up here? I am amazed! Is this some kind
 of magic? I did not even try to see if it works, but I would gues it does!

He He,  it's real easy...if you have AOL......if not I have no clue.  When
you save something in your "favorite places"  all you have to do while
writing e-mail is call up your favorite places window, point to something on
it with the left button on your mouse...hold the button down and drag over to
the e-mail, and viola!!! there it is.

 <A HREF="http://www.santel.lu/SANTEL/diseases/parkins.html">Parkinson's Disea
se - Home Page</A>

Sue, daughter of Rocky 7?/15(or so)