Hi Jerry,  I too do not have noticable symptoms but to me they are
disruptive with my life style.  I decided to take Eldepryl because it is
my understanding that it could possibly allieviate some of my symptoms
but even better it could retard the advancement of others.  I am a
golfer too  [who isn't who lives in the Pinehurst area of N.C.]  My
handicap shot up 12 strokes because I was falling off balance on my
follow thru.  Now I have been taking Eldepryl for 3 months and my
handicap has dropped 6 strokes so far!  I am thrilled to pieces because
I thought my days of competitive golf were over.  Not so.  I am out to
get them again!! I am tolerating the dosage very well so no problem
there.  Good luck and happy birdies!
Elizabeth
P.S. My golfing days may be curtailed tho when we take off on the ship
whatever. I have a very important job to do on the trip.