From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange  On Behalf Of Aaron Schwartz
Sent:   Tuesday, June 10, 1997 11:56 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Job description

Yo! Heave Ho! Sixteen men on a dead-man's chest!
Elizabeth:

Just what we need, a crew with initiative!   Shiver me timbers, of
course you can roam the poopdeck . . . . but no prune juice after 6
p.m.!

Say . . . they don't really ( you know) uh, p--p on the poop deck?  Oh
well, at least its down wind.

Stephan 52/6