Bernard,

<<  Parkliste already has a site :

                         http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/parkliste.htm >>

I could not access the Parkliste site with either the long or short form of
this address.  I tried http://james.parkinsons.org  and the full address you
posted.  I went to the search engine site DOGPILE and seven of the engines
they used came up with zero listings for parkliste.  Alta Vista was the only
one that had a hit (except for the engine that thought I was looking for U.
S. National Parks) and that one is YOU!!!  It is at the address you provided,
so now I'm grumpy about AOL's search methods.

You might try investigating  http://www.accentsoft.com  for what is to me a
truly astounding package that provides immediate translation into many
languages.  If you don't incorporate it into your site you might try
recommending it to those who visit your site.

Links are very important, as I am sure you know.  You might go to a variety
of other sites and request that your site be listed as a link there.  If
appropriate, you could offer to list their sites as links on yours.  Each
search engine on DOGPILE has an email address and you can inquire as to how
to submit your site for possible inclusion.  I am providing below a list of
search engines.  Please forgive the duplication if you are already aware of
them.

I find your site easy to use, and gratifyingly fast.  You are providing a
needed service and I applaud you for it.

Deanne Charlton

I do not even remember what special areas some of these search engines cover.
 If they are in blue, you can click and go there:

 <A HREF="http://www.123link.com/">123link.com/</A>  <A HREF="http://altavista
.digital.com/">AltaVista Search: Main Page</A>  <A HREF="http://austronaut.ims
.at/">austronaut.ims.at/</A>  <A HREF="http://www.bigfoot.com/">bigfoot.com/</
refour.net/">carrefour.net/</A>  <A HREF="http://www.dejanews.com">Deja News</
ngine Search Tool</A>  <A HREF="http://www.infospace.com/">infospace.com/</A>
 <A HREF="http://www.isleuth.com/">isleuth.com/</A>  <A HREF="http://www.lawcr
awler.com/">lawcrawler.com/</A>  <A HREF="http://www.netcreations.com/pinpoint
/">netcreations.com/pinpoint/</A>  <A HREF="http://www.activemed.com/neuromus/
nug1.htm">Nug 1</A>  <A HREF="http://www.peekaboo.net/">peekaboo</A>  <A HREF=
"http://www.nauticom.net/">Planet Direct and Nauticom present...</A>  <A HREF=
"http://www.aol.com/search/">Search the Internet</A>  <A HREF="http://www.tech
web.com/">techweb.com/</A>  <A HREF="http://www.theangle.com/">theangle.com/</
A>  <A HREF="http://www.webreference.com/">webreference.com/</A>  <A HREF="aol
://4344:206.n_spoke.6616596.524407715">Welcome to the Internet!</A>  <A HREF="
Deanne Charlton/knowbody">Medscape</A>  <A HREF="http://www.lycos.com/">Welcom
e to Lycos</A>  <A HREF="http://www.whowhere.com/">whowhere.com/</A>  <A HREF=
"http://www.search.com/?av.search">search.com/?av.search</A>  <A HREF="http://
www.worldpages.com/">worldpages.com/</A>  <A HREF="http://yahoo.com">Yahoo! se
arch page</A>  <A HREF="aol://4344:216.dir_2041.1918926.518661666">Internet Co
nnection</A>