from: Stephan Schwartz

Barb:

According to an error message on my Earthlink.Net mail delivery
subsystem,
According to an error message on my Earthlink.Net mail delivery
subsystem, the posting you refer to has yet to be delivered!
Weeeeeouweee!  Do you live in the twlight zone?  Or are you psychic?

four masted bark the "poop deck."   And . . . I'll bet you 20 Eldepryl
capsules you don't know either - smarty-pants!  However, I am
absolutely, positively, unequivocably sure <well 75% any way> that it is
not because sailors - uh, you know, uh whatever.

We should probably ask Elizabeth W. ,  as she is the resident expert on
- uh, you know, whatever.  How about it, Liz?  Why'zt called a "poop
deck?"

Stephan 52/6