Reply to message from [log in to unmask] of Wed, 11 Jun
hi starman! have not seen you on chat for awhile. My question is
Do you know of a hardware catalogue with adaptive hardware such  as
hinges to make the lower cabinent doors open and slide in the sides of the cabinent.
Do you know of such an organization, like the one in Baltimore,in
CLeveland, Ohio ?

Thanks ,
Nancy Mullen (MSA/PD+++)