Well, since my original answer to these questions bounced,
I'll try again.

1. How did you first learn about the Parkinsn list?

Through SEFLIN (South East Florida Library Information Network)
Who, BTW, had the wrong address.

2. When did you join?

At the time the listserve transferred to UToronto.CA.

3. What reasons did you have for joining the Parkinsn List?
Originally it was curiosity,  I have PD and didn't know
another soul with it,  but it  turned out to be my reality check
of the day.  I have made many email friends from this list
and now some Chat friends also.
Now I feel as if I know many, many people who are also living
this nightmare "One day at  a time".

Being a  librarian , I wasn't looking for any medical information
on PD, since I have access to all of that information at the library.

As Ever,
Marjorie Moorefield
just another librarian with PD
64/9