Stephan,

The email I sent to you bounced, so I have to post to the
whole list, sorry!!

I suggested we name our  boat
"The Unconquerable"

Also, the reason I asked how you were contacting the
list from two places, was NOT because I felt it was a boo-boo,
but I have access, at the library, to many interesting things,
which, when I tried to upload to the listserve, was told
politely that I didn't have the right to post from that address.
 I use my nickname of Olquilty in both  email
addresses, so I thought this was rather strange.

We are not allowed to access our ISP from telnet anymore,
since we had a hacker from Germany get into the files last
Winter, so I have to mail that information to my ISP
and then forward it to Parkinsn.
  I personally dislike reading long, technical , forwarded mail,
 since those little >>> thingys bother me.
 I usually lose my place in them, and that is not such a good
idea, IMOHO, when you are reading  technical information.
So I would sit here and take all those little thingys out before
forwarding it, and it got to be too much work for my fingers.
So I quit sending medical info to the list.

I hope you will consent to being the Captain of our little boat,
no matter what name is chosen.

As Ever,
Marjorie Moorefield
just another librarian with PD