I recently requested and have just received a 20 min. video tape "Coming to
terms with Parkinson's Disease".  It gives an upbeat, but realistic view of
PD, with short interviews with PWP. It also has some technical info. For
anyone new to Parkinson's, or a caregiver, this video will be really
helpful, both for insights, coping hints, and for contact information.  I
got it, free of charge (and free UPS), from Somerset Pharmaceuticals (maker
of Eldepryl), Professional Services Dept., 1-800-892-8889.  I think it would
be especially helpful for family members and those newly involved with PD.
It would definetly put a face on PD, taking away some of the fear of the
unknown.
                                                                Peace, John