Esther wrote.........

>Has any one experienced an increase in cankor sores since having PD?  My
>husband has many more sores since being diagnosed.  Very often we have to
>cancel dental appointments.  Any suggestions for treatment?

I used to get them a lot.  After trying many, many treatments, the best and
quickest for me was crushing a bit of Steptic Pencil (the stuff for shaving
cuts) and putting a small piece directly on the sore.  While intially
painful (it will take your mind off anything else!), the sore will be gone
in a few days.
                                                                Peace, John