From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange  On Behalf Of --- Barbara Smith-----
set parkinsn digest---- set
Sent:   Thursday, June 12, 1997 9:24 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Cankor sores

Not canker sores, but very bad gum deterioration. We were told it  was a side
effect of longterm sinemet use. Our periodontist suggested brushing with
periodent(a prescription product) and after using it for over a year, my
husband is almost free of  gum inflammation. I wonder if canker sores would
respond the same way.                           Barbara Smith,CG Ken 69/16