Deanne,  I love the idea of the vibrating furniture, but we don't need it
done by a computer. We have a kid down the block with a stereo system in his
car that shakes our concrete house as he drives by.. a house that withstood
hurricane Andrew, with under $1000 of damage, and his bass shakes it,
imagine!   Tim Allen used to say he dusted by duct taping the nic naks to the
shelves and using a snow blower........I think that's extreme!  Glad your dad
still enjoys computing.  I used to be a tight programmer, i'd write one line
of BASIC and  drink a Martini,  3 lines and I'd be out of it............
After awhile I got much more adept...at drinking!:-) Ken