Re: study--
1. I stay on the list because we still need the valuable info it
   provides for my PWP/husband

2. 3 most important benefits of the list for us are factual info, the experienc
es and suggestions from others' experience, and support

3.  What else?  To be able to share things from list with our support
group members and family ,near and far away; the opportunity to facilitate
the CARE list for CGs of PWPs, which provides further info and support;
the joy of being connected with so many people in so many places, and the
fun, fellowship, poetry, philophy, legislative advocacy, and developing of
personal friendships "offlist" with some members. It is good to be able to
feel "connected" rather than "isolated."

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"