Marjorie, I am responding to what you said to Jack. I have the type of job
that would likely not be "doable" if I had PD,  I repair copying and
duplicating equipment. I have to drive, climb stairs and ramps, or whatever
obstacles people put in my way, I must be able to carry heavy tools and
parts,  etc etc . my point is, if I were to get PD I know my company has no
local positions involving work I would be able to do, so just in case, I
continue to buy disability insurance. I am 54 and my father has had PD for
several years, and I know I could get it.  I am not saying I would not try to
work around PD, or any condition, but I don't believe they would let me
continue, if they became aware. This is more because of their possible
liability while I drive a company car.  I hope I don't have to find out what
would happen, but It can't hurt me to prepare for the possibility.  What do
you think? Ken B.