I woke up last night frozen and needing to use the bathroom.
KG came and together we made it to the bathroom.
Missed my 7:00 am meds. I won't go into the reasons.
Decided to go to work regardless.
8:30. Took regular dose
8:40 Arrived at work. KG helped me to the door. Entered elevator and found
I could not
        initiate movement fast enough to exit elevator. I was successful
        on the second try.  Found I could not turn to proceed down the hall.
        Asked next person exiting elevator to push me to my desk.
9:30 I was still off and feeling real depressed.
10:00 Took second dose. Still off and now major depression had set in.
        Was all I could do to keep from crying.
        Turing around is very difficult. Placed call to KG but she was
unavailable.
        Placed call to my manager.
        I was determined to bull my way through.
10:30 Still off. Fight with depression on going. I am winning.
11:15 Could feel meds taking effect.
11:20 Tremor decreasing, Movement becoming easier.
11:30 Took meds on schedule. Tremor gone and can now initiate movement
without difficulty.
11:40 Right arm fully functional, hands functional, depression gone.
11:45 All systems operating within acceptable parameters.
11:55 I did it. I managed to bull my way through.
12:00 Major sleepy fit setting in.
        Will go to lunch and eat something even though I am not hungry.
13:00 med time again
13:35 No longer sleepy.
13:45 Sleepy again. It's gonna be a long afternoon.
14:30 med time again. beginning to feel slide to off
15:00 Have been taking meds on schedule. Mildly off. Trip to bathroom.
15:30 Thank goodness for seat belt. Would not be able to manage ramp down
to meeting  without it.
16:00 meds again coming back on.
17:30 Meeting over. Fully on again.  Beginning to consider long term
disability.
18:00 KG arrived. Another day which can be considered a success.