The entries are coming fast and furious!
I've got to file this update from my son's e-mail to keep up with the
volume!
Where's Price-Waterhouse when you need them?!
      So far, in the competition to name our boat <you know, the
> one we're sailing up the Potomac, etc.> the followig names
> have been submitted:
>                                                                                           votes
> S.S ALWAYS ON . . .  [ those darn D2 receptors ]          2
> S.S.BALL O'STRING . . . [ nice Irish name ]                       3
   S.S.CONSTIPATION . . . [ Ship of Stools ]                          2
    FDA EXPRESS . . . [ when hell freezes over ]                 1
    FDA HALF-FAST EXPRESS . . . [ say it 10 times fast ]   1
> S.S.FUNDACURE . . .  [ in all our dreams ]                         1
   S.S. HAD NO CHOICE . . . [ been there, did that ]             1
   S.S.SAME BOAT . . . [ we're all in it
]                                  1
> S.S.SHAKER . . . [ the boat will be well furnished ]        2
> S.S. SHAKY . . . [ the Capt. has PD ]                                   1
> SHIP OF PILLS . . . [ capsules and tablets too ]               1
   S.S.SINEMET . . . [ my own, albeit, lame entry ]            1/2
> THAT'SA MY BOAT . . .  [ we'll all share ]                         1
> S.S. UDALL . . . [ if the entire Congress will sign-on ]     2

 Send in your entries, or votes soon.

 Stephan  52/6