Dear list members,
after my first introduction letter a few days ago, I have come to know you
through your messages and I am starting to understand more about this
disease, not only because I am getting more familiar with words like
dopamine and Sinemet, but mainly because  you are leading me into the core
of your day-to-day pains and efforts, allowing me to share your hopes and
feel happy of your achievements. In particular I should like to thank
Nancy, Paul, Bernard and Mary who have been in touch with me. I have got
interesting information also about natural remedies and I will let them and
you know as soon as I can. In the meantime I told my cousin (his name is
Tonino) about this list and my subscription and after reading some of your
msgs to him, he immediately felt on his ground. He might like the idea that
I could be his porte parole, both for the language and for the e-mail
facility.
I will let you know.
This is a calm and warm night with scent of flowers and promises of another
sunny day tomorrow. Have a nice sleep.

Mariuccia