Well, I hate to tell you, I certainly didn't have a Swine flu nor
any other kind of shot, since I'm so allergic to eggs, and that
is what most of those things are cultured in.
I never got the Swine Flu either, so that couldn't have been
the cause of mine.  Maybe it  has been for other though, I think
you are right to question.

As Ever,
Marjorie Moorefield,
just another librarian , with Pd