1. Alan Bonander is still helping people even after his death. I attended a
Caregivers Seminar at the Parkinson Institute in Sunnyvale, Calif. the last
part of April and picked up the materials from a year ago.  In it was a
sheet by Alan giving instructions for getting on the list.  We heard so many
wonderful things about Alan at the meeting, I wish that I had known him.

2. I joined one month ago, April 13th.

3. I joined the list because my husband is a PWP73/4. We have been reading
everything we could about his condition and so I was eager to get even more
information. We are also co-presidents of our Central Coast Parkinson's
Support Group and I want to have as many resources as possible to help our
members.