>Elizabeth Wands wrote:>
> I have to say this to my fellow Parkies:  I am newly diagnosed and have
> great trepidations as I have said before, but this reparte about the
> ship and the nutsy, wonderful humor has helped to ease some of the gloom
> and doom I sometimes feel.  To me a sense of humor can get you through
> so much.  Letterman and Leno should hire you as writers.  I love it!!
> Thanks
> Elizabeth<<

Elizabeth -

     You are most welcome.
     In between the jokes you can look forward to poems, stories of love
and courage, tried and true personal advice on getting through the day,
a discussion of the advantages and disadvantages of available
medications and surgery, tips on nutrition, guidance in the latest
techniques to manage and alleviate symptoms and recommendations on
alternative therapies.  On top of all this, you'll learn how the U.S.
Congress works, the state of medical technology and a smattering of
foreign words and phrases.
     When you are feeling good - contribute your stories . . . but when
you are feeling "gloomy and doomy" and have anxious thoughts share, them
with your new friends . . . . we're here to help each other. <big hug>

Stephan 52/6