  72/25 don or flash well yester day i bought a roto tiller. was mad at the
gas co. they tore up my yard. so i thouut i would do it my self. after
couble of hours i could not stant or move. my cg had to go for help. i could
not eat as i  was wore out over look some of my spelling on with my story. i
cryed all night we pain. deeside i was read to hang it up. got big trucks
pass house time from time. then my daughter came over to wish me a happy
father day. told them what i was thinking. tyew remind me what i had taught
them. ther is allways some body off than you cancer,ms,people with out
leggs,arms, slow leanerners. witch  my baby teaches how do do for there
selfs. said i was not there dad i was once was but i am a live. i will not
die  of pd like cancer or some of the  dieses. we are just slow in comeing
up with the right answer. and they still love me for who i am not what i
was. so it is very very happy fathers day. so you pd,ers out therre we are
veery lucky at that we can and will live if stay out front of a truck. so
hug your chiden wife most of love your self for what you are. ans can do at
times. so like i said we are not so bad off as we think we are. so hang in
there.I.Y.Q.don