      Can anyone of you wonderful folks please explain the difference
Between Sinemet and Sinemt CR?   I know that Sinemet CR  is  time
released, but beyond that,  are the drugs equal?  My neurologist has
put  me on a            trial  of the Sinemet CR for one month.  I am
still experiencing down tme between doses (something I presumed would be
gone...)The medication   still needs to be taken every 4 or 5 hours; and
it takes a considerably longer period of time for my first dose to "kick
in".  The financial  factor is that the monthly increase  for the month
is an added  $120.00.  My doctor does not seem to be a great help to me
when I ask for his advice.  Any  advice?
Mary G.