Hi everyone,
Some of the the latest people and places who are helping in this WORLD
WIDE effort,to name just a few, are Lyn Coles from Indiana, Camilla
Flinterman, Bernard Joly in France who not only is sending string for
himself but is also putting the posting on his Information Exchange and
Judith Richards, in London Canada who is passing the word along
there.Thank you eveyone. I hope others from around the world and across
the USA will also join in this show of unity. We are going to the Unity
Walk in New York City with this Ball of String and want everyone to see
how much we are tied together in our fight against Parkinson's Disease.
Our ball is now 32,549 ft! 38lbs, 64 inch circum. and 20 inches
diameter. We are busy making plans for other ways to use this Ball. If
anyone has any constructive ideas,I know this group to well :-), please
let me know. Will keep you all posted.
Donna Testa cg John 48/2 years 3 months