 4 - Why do you stay on the Parkinsn List ?
        Because I need it, both as a PWP and as the listowner of Parkliste, the
French-speaking equivalent

5 - What are the 3 most important things you get from Parkinsn ?
        - Knowledge of all sorts about PD
        - Collective action and mutual support
        - American way of managing the disease

6 - What else do you get ?
        I live and run a List in a country where the relationships between the
patient, the doctor and the other patients are buried into a deep hole of
politeness and showing off ; where nobody knows about support groups, about
lobbying ; where there is no word for "caregiver" ; where use of the word
"community" is restricted to political campaigns.
        In spite of that environment, I can witness there is no difference between
souls. If you have the proper attitude and words, you get the same reactions.
        What else do I get ? I carefully observe Parkinsn, and I run my list fully
aware of the differences. Now and then, I translate a message from a list to
the other.
        We are 29 members, and half a dozen are on both Lists