4.

One reason, among many, why I stay on the List is that I'm
addicted to it!  If I don't get online for my daily fix I begin
to feel insecure, anxioous, and isolated.  The List has become an
important part of my life and as omnipresent as my PD symptoms.

5.

The three most important things I get:  a good deal of relevant
information; some sense of companionship; and, the invidious
knowledge that tho my condition as a PWP is bad, it is not yet as
bad as some.

6.

What else I get is the (ego) satisfaction from sharing the
information from the List with members of my local PD support
group. The List is an an excellent resource on PD that I share
with those who do not have computers and access to the List.
(Although now retired I'm stuck in the teacher mode of sharing
information.)

  Sid Roberts   67/dx3
  [log in to unmask]       Youngstown, Ohio