<< 4.      Why do you stay on the Parkinsn List?

 5.      What are the three most important things you get from the
         Parkinsn List?

 6.      What else are you getting out of belonging to the Parkinsn List?

4.  The biggest reason for me, as a care giver, is the information on cycles,
meds, gizmos and web sites.  I admit that I also stay on because I moved to a
truly tiny town in an extremely conservative part of the U. S. in order to
care for my PD dad and my too-adventurous, stool-falling-off mom and I miss
the breadth of conversation to which I was accustomed.  The people on this
list are a varied lot <g> and stimulating in many ways.

5.  Information, support, friendship (in any order)

6.  Professionally, I get to "drop names" inasmuch as I refer to the group
when in discussion with other health care providers, and when in discussion
with editors.  It lets them know that in addition to my academic connections
(theorists and practitioners of "approved" therapies) I have access to a
motherlode of reality.  I am also getting a case of the guilts for not being
any more politically active than calling my reps and senators.  And I'm
getting the opportunity to send string.