Barbara,

I will be glad to help you in Arkansas.  I've already spoken to two support
groups about the bill and handed out information sheets and a sample letter.
 They have been writing, I know.  I also sent information to two other groups
in Arkansas.  I just today mailed another personal letter to Senators Bumpers
and T. Hutchinson and Representatives Dickey and A. Hutchinson.   Bumpers has
written me that he will vote for the bill if it reaches the floor.  The other
two, Dickey and Asa Hutchinson, will not be so easy.  They have cosponsed the
Chris Smith bill and are Republicians and Pro Life members.

Please let me know what I can do to help.

Rosemary Russell  49,97