Kees,

I read your answer to the Parkinson's Study Group, and I think you might like
Parkliste (the French-speaking equivalent to Parkinsn). If you agree, all you
have to do is :

        Send a message to [log in to unmask]
        In the body of the message, write : subscribe Kees Paap

        Posting address : [log in to unmask]

Your friend Ida Kamphuis has been our first subscriber 5 months ago : we are
now 29 of 9 countries and you will not be bombarded by more than 5 to 10
messages per day. We accept ANY level in French.

The URL of Parkliste is http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/parkliste.htm and
ofcourse, I would higly appreciate a link from PIBI to Parkliste and
vice-versa.

A bientot

Bernard JOLY (64/8), owner of Parkliste