My thanks to the people who have written to me, both on and
off list, concerning the booklet I have written.  Several of you
have asked for further extracts.  The following points need to
be made:

1.      The booklet is a 1st draft.

2.      It is currently in peer review, so may undergo
        some changes before its final version.

3.      Each section of the booklet falls into 2 subsections
        which I have entitiled "The Facts" and "The PD
        Experience".  I have taken every care to ensure
        that the 'Facts' subsections are accurate. The
         'experience' sections have also been written with care,
        HOWEVER, they are, of necessity, subjective .

4.      The section on surgery requires considerable expansion.

5.      All that having been said, anyone interested in reading
        the booklet as it stands will find a full copy as part of
        my web site which they will find at:

        http://www.networx.net.au/~dennisg/

        Potential visitors please note that I have only been 'playing'
        with html for about 3 weeks. My home page will look less
        like a building site as time progresses.

5.      Should anyone interested in the booklet not have access to
        the web, please let me know and I will see what I can do.
        Perhaps         I can take you up on your offer of help Arthur (Hirsch).

Thanks,

Dennis.

Dennis Greene 47/10