Add-on to Farley Sheeds 6-14-97 information about pulse generators.

There have been a number of articles lately about high frequency signals
being emitted through probes inserted in the thalmus of the brain.

It seems that if an inserted probe could emit a signal then the signal
could just as easily come from an external source worn outside the head
like.......my cordless electric tooth  brush is charged from an external
holder.

I wouldn't mind explaining why I wear a funny looking hat and would prefer
that over allowing someone to penetrate my head with a probe.

I realize that this question will generate all sorts of comical images with
some of you , however, I'm prepared to withstand some flak to find out if
any real research is being done in this area.

John Davis   60/13