4.  It puts the progression of the condition as it affects me in the
     framework of the experiences of others who are much further
     down the road than I.    A humbling experience.

5.  The often quite beautiful use of language to express deeply
     felt emotions.
     Queen Barb sharing her pent up feelings
      Brian Collins knowledgeable and analytical contributions.

6.   The humour, the poetry,  the care,  shared experience,
      positive attitudes,

I suppose that as I am answering 4 - 6 I had better say that I found
the List when surfing last year for something on MS as I have (had )
two very long standing friends with the condition.  One departed this life
suddenly via a Pulmonary Embolism and the other lady is quite remarkable,
but then I'm prejudiced !!

Alan Dell       Edenbridge,  Kent,  UK