Sue, YES , dad has that problem, we try to help him, and when we guess, he'll
say, "yes" or "that's it" . The brain has two locations that must work
together to make the words flow, and with PD the part that finds the right
word is not connecting well to the speech center. This is strictly a layman's
view, but based on what I have read.  I am sure the PWP would rather have the
message understood quickly, than worry about getting credit for forming
perfect sentences...... especially if it involves something he/she needs done
quickly!  Ken B