Diane-- re: Marling's caution about Prozac, I just want to add that
Peter has taken it for more than 3 years, along with Sinemet, and had NO
problems.  Another example of our differences!  He has not tried Paxil,
but had some hallucinations when he tried to switch to Zoloft, so is now
back on Prozac, 40mg. on arising.  "Different strokes for different folks"

                             :-)

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"