In a message dated 97-06-14 03:48:10 EDT, [log in to unmask]
(Leslie Van Dover) writes:

<<
 4.      Why do you stay on the Parkinsn List?
  My Dad has PD, he's in N.J. and I'm in Mass.  there's no one I can talk
to,other than the list members, who have first hand experiences with this
disease.

 5.      What are the three most important things you get from the
         Parkinsn List?
    a. questions answered
    b. insight into what my Dad may be feeling. (He and I don't talk about
it)
    c. information on what's being done, and what I can do to fight PD.

 6.      What else are you getting out of belonging to the Parkinsn List?
   I've met some wonderful, courageous people who have renewed my faith in
the human spirit!

Sue, in Mass. daughter of Rocky