Marling McReynolds wrote:

> Diane,
>
> Contact your pharmacist BEFORE your mother begins to take Prozac.  I have Paxil
> because I was told that Prozac cannotbe taken with Sinemet and/or Eldepryl.
> Please be careful.
>
> don't forget how to laugh
> Marling
> [log in to unmask]  (work)   or    [log in to unmask]

Marling and Diane,

Fuad has been taking Prozac with Sinemet and Eldepryl for two years now.

He doesn't seem to be having trouble with it.

And also, Diane, Fuad was part of the test group on Ropinerole and he
did wonderful on it.  The move itself is probably aggravating your
mother's condition.  Once she is settled she will probably improve
again.

Barb  CG for Fuad