Sandrat: Keep a stiff upper lip, keep your nose to the grindstone, keep your
shoulder to the wheel, hey...wait a minute...you don't HAVE PD, you just took
all that advice literally, and someone from management was watching you in
that weird position!  My really truly best advice would be to ignore all the
old cliches, and remember this: "KEEP YOUR
CHIN UP", this may look silly, but it gives them an opportunity to KICK you
in the NECK!
OK, this is not Comedy Central , and I am not a real comedian, try as I may!
I wish you luck with the Monsters of Management, and hopefully all that stuff
will be a bad memory, and you will have the last laugh! Ken B