Diane, I am not sure what you mean by moving home, is she going to be with
you, or not? I hope you will all be living near each other, that will help.
As far as being distressed with moving, that is natural for anyone,
regardless of having PD, I am in the process of moving 10 miles in a couple
of weeks, and I am traumatized!  I always said, I don't have time to do what
I want, then let my wife talk me into house hunting, moving, selling the old
house I love, and of course fixing up the "new" old house that was decorated
by people who loved haunted houses (That's just a guess!) Anyway, if I also
had PD, I'd have to lock myself in the garage with the car running for a few
hours!
All I can say , is give all the support you can, and she will come through
ok. Good luck.
Ken B