Dear fellow members:

   I am trying to establish some data as to the numbers of firefighters (both
paid and volunteer) who have been diagnosed with PD. Are there any CG's or
PWP's out there who know of any firefighters with PD?  I believe there is a
definite relationship between the inhalation of toxins and PD. Most fire
departments try to keep these statistics under wraps. But it would be
interesting to try and attempt to make PD a cause  to receiving a job related
pension. As of now this is not the case. The brother and sister firefighters
in the future may benefit.  Educate all those pension boards,  It can happen.
My wife of one year (6/16/96) was a landmark case where she received
workman's compensation for PD  caused by head trauma.

Please feel free to contact me with any information.

Stephen Koepfer ([log in to unmask])