^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   63  deg. F chilly breeze
Dear listfriends,

   After 11 months of displacement, due to the Aug. , 1996 fire that
destroyed my house, I will be packing and moving back home on June 28 and
29.  I will be taking a vacation from the List starting around June 26.

   If you want to send me a message, please use my e-mail address
([log in to unmask]) from June 26 until I return to the list.

    By the way, I did play golf for the first time in two years, and
scored 45 and 50 on my two nine-hole rounds.  I got a call from Houston
saying that I had actually done well enough, with special parkinsonian
rules, to win a small piece of the purse.

      I hope to convert the golf-playing feat into publicity about the
Udall Bill, and will donate some of my winnings to the Greater Portland
Parkinson's Support Group.

 IVAN SUZMAN