^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses     deg. F

On Sat, 14 Jun 1997 10:07:13 -0400 [log in to unmask] writes:
>Muhammad Ali has just written EVERY member of the House and Senate
>regarding HIS personal commitment for the Udall Bill. Two letters were
>prepared with him personally, one thanking those who have already
>sponsored the Udall Bill and another for those who have not signed on.
>In
>the latter letter, Ali asks them to please make a commitment to cure
>PD
>by becoming a sponsor of this critical legislation

Thank you again, Lonnie and Muhammad, for your help. We all need it
badly!

Would you please write Billy Graham and Janet Reno, and ask them to join
you, and form a Group of Publicly Admired Figures for the Udall Bill?

Enlisting them to sign on to your letter would REALLY help.

Thanks again,

Ivan Mfowethu Suzman 47/10

P.S.  Many people ask...Mfowethu means "our brother" in Zulu and Xhosa,
and was given to me by exiled South African friends,  in honor of the ten
years during which I committed  all of my volunteer work (1982-1992) , to
help speed the system of apartheid racial segregation,  from which I
escaped in 1979.