^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses  56  deg. F  chilly wind

Dear Listfriends,

Well I'm only human, and after this year's ordeal of my house being lost
to a fire, I have had a caregiver TRIPLE-WHAMMY  today that's making me
feel winded and anxious, and numb with pain and exhaustion:

1. Caregiver #1 calls me a "FAGGOT" in public when I ask for help, when
my handwriting trailed off while filling out a form in an office. I had
to release him from further duty (I am a gay man who is
"out-of-the-closet "). This name-calling was a horrible PUBLIC act.

2. Caregiver #2 announces at 8 AM that she is moving to Hawaii in 6
weeks--and meanwhile last night,  we froze our bottoms here wih wind
chill;

3. Caregiver #3, who said all along she would move into my reconstructed
home as  a live-in companion changes her mind, and tells me at 6:30 PM
that she'd rather not live with me.

I wonder what the Parkinson's Monster did to CG #3.  I am beside myself
with anxiety.  The fear of dependency, institutionalization and decline
jUMPS out of nowhere. I thought i had buried this fear, but NO, NO it's
BACK!!

Feeling very, very blue and battered,

IVAN S.   47/10    but feeling like 547/510