I have been laughing ever since I heard this one about a former Wyo. Governor
(who also suffered from PD). Governor Milward Simpson (father of Sen. Al) was
asked to ride horseback during the Frontier Days Parade several years ago.
 He had a wonderful time -- waving his cowboy hat at the crowd and prancing
back and forth from side to side in the street and showing his skill on a
horse -- he felt loved and loved it.  The next year they asked if he wanted
to do it again and he said, "You bet.  And I want that same white stallion I
had last year."  They (Parade Committee) said, "You didn't ride a stallion
last year, it was a mare."  He replied, "It was not, it was a big white
stallion".  They said, "a white mare".  Milward then replied, "Listen, I know
it was a stallion because I heard a guy on the sidewalk say, "Look at that
big pr--- on that white horse." [log in to unmask]