Reply to message from [log in to unmask] of Mon, 16 Jun

>^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
>Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
>Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses  56  deg. F  chilly wind

>Dear Listfriends,
>
>Well I'm only human, and after this year's ordeal of my house being lost
>to a fire, I have had a caregiver TRIPLE-WHAMMY  today that's making me
>feel winded and anxious, and numb with pain and exhaustion:

Ivan ,

Hi My name is Nancy. I am 38 with Multiple system atrophy. you don't want to go ther
at this moment.  I think what you need to do is find somemore aides.
DO you hav a local paper? Maybe place an ad in it.  Being in a nursing home is scary for a young person.  But as you will find
your first nor second aide will be your last.  Excuse the briefness of the letter. Just wanted you
to know that some people do listen,

Nancy