To everyone who may benefit from the Udall BIll-

Please contact:
CONGRESSMAN THOMAS BLILEY  and convey the following message:

"We have 56 Senators and 200 House Cosponsors on the Morris K. Udall Bill for
Parkinson's Disease Research S.535, HR.1260.  The Parkinson's community is
determined to pass this bill.  We will not let it slip through the 105th
Congress without a vote, as it did in the 104th.  I have Parkinson's disease
(I am a caregiver of a Parkinson's patient) and am counting on you,
Congressman Bliley, to do everything in your power to help.  Please cosponsor
this bill and bring it to the floor for a vote."

telephone 1-800-962-3524  ask for Cong. Bliley's office
fax -not public
email-none
snail  The Honorable Thomas Bliley
          U.S. House of Representatives
          Washington, DC 20515

If you telephone, ask for Howard Cohen. Then say please give congressman
Bliley the following message.  Leave your name and address so your call can
be tallied.  If they connect you to voice mail, read the above statement but
call again to speak personally to Mr. Cohen.

Persistence pays off.  Calling again is not wrong and is expected and very
powerful.  Don't be shy.

If you choose to write, your entire letter can be just these 5 sentences.
 Short but to the point.
The best scenario for ALL of us is for each of the members of this list to do
both.  Make a 2 minute free phone call to Congressman Bliley and then send a
5 sentence letter or postcard to him.

Our goal--- Congressman Bliley gets more phone calls and more letters asking
him to make THE UDALL BILL A PRIORITY IN WASHINGTON.  Let him know we will
KEEP CONTACTING HIM until the Udall Bill passes.