On Mon, 16 Jun 1997 13:41:13 -0400 Ken Becker <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>John, I am interested in electronics, and was thinking along similar
>lines, why couldn't they be input from somewhere else in the body, The
nerves could be a conduit. Maybe there is a way to treat PD symptoms in a
similar fashion???? Ken B

Ken, If you have a radio collection that includes transmitters, you might
already have the cure at hand. Recent TV ads have been showing a device
that sends a current into your muscles. All it is, is a spark gap
generator such as Hams used in Amateur Radio.

Jon Meyer 40/1 ([log in to unmask]) another Hoosier