James F. Slattery wrote:

> > Oh yeah?!  Well, you son of a squid!  Get down in the bilge and man the
> > pump!
>
> I suppose it is only fair if I clean op the bilge; I speak enough of it.
>
> > And don't show your face on deck until you have written letters
> > to your two senators and congressman/woman in support of the Udall bill!
>
> Just as soon as you tell me who are the senators for Australia.  (We aren't
> the 51st State yet!  :-)  )
>
> Jim
>
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
>  James F. Slattery, J.P., M.A.C.S.
>  JandA Computing Consultancy
>  E-mail: [log in to unmask]
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
To Jim and all nay-sayers:

Look up the word SARCASM. It comes from the Greek word for flesh.
SARCASM means to "tear the flesh." The German word for casket is "Sarg"
from the Greek word  for flesh. Let's bury your sarcastic comments.
Surely Udall and its supporters  don't  deserve to be torn up. That this
list is international,  has been adequately stated by  others before
you. . Scripture says something about seeing evil in the good that
someone  does. Is your sarcasm an example of let's bait  those "Ugly
Americans? "Think global. PD is global. Support Udall, if only by not
tearing it apart with undeserved  sarcasm.