Ivan -
     Napoleon once said:  "From the sublime to the ridiculous
                                      is but a step."
                                      ("du sublime au ridicule il n'y a
                                        qu'un pas")

     Your situation is capable of much improvement.  Although
I am 3,000 miles away, I offer whatever support I am able to
provide, electronically, emotionally and otherwise.

     Certainly the guru of the acclaimed Inheritance of
Parkinson's and Diabetes survey, is not going to let this
speed bump slow him down!

Stephan 52/6